Tuesday, July 29, 2008

No Pictures


It turns out I’m not so good at taking pictures of pottery . . . as promised I took some photo’s this week of what my lil guy made but again I messed something up (sad sigh) I’m sorry, I have no photo’s to share. . .
This past Sunday I got some fired pieces back (the soap dispenser and a casserole dish for my MIL) I so was pleased with how they turned out!! I tried to photograph them to share here but I messed something up with those photo’s too!! I haven’t figured out what I’m doing wrong but it is something I’m working on, if anyone can offer advice I’m open to hearing it. In the mean time you’ll have to take my word for it; my pots turned out nice.





I did it!!! i was playing with my point and shoot camera and came up with this, it's the finished soap dispenser (with out the nozzle pump)

No comments: