Friday, January 16, 2009

What a hard day!!!

You know the kind I mean, no one thing makes it hard but you just had a hard time getting through it. . .

I feel like such a monster mom! I feel like all I have done is yell at my kiddo’s today but at the same time GOOD GAWD they were annoying! My son was needy, just calling out my name over and over and over then having nothing to say but “uhhhhhhhhh. . . errr . . . uuuummmmm. . I love you. . . ” and then he would ask to watch TV so I would turn it on and he would leave the room until I turned it off again then get upset with me for having turned it off. He jumped from sofa to love seat like a monkey gone mad I don’t know how many times I asked him to stop do it or to get his fingers out of his nose or pants. And my daughter who I have to admit was much less needy pee’d her pants at least four times today! ARG!!!!! Those messes are fine though I can live with them she is after all only two and is still learning but the other messes she makes GRRRR she brings ALL her toy ALL OVER the house so clean up is this giant ordeal and not just a quick one room thing

While I’m really trying to enjoy my last pregnancy for all that it is I’m totally hating myself as a mom, I’m so tired and inpatient and get frustrated easy. I haven’t had the energy to do even half of the fun activities, crafts or games we normally do my poor babies. I hope I’m not ruining them I hope they will forgive me once I return to my normal self. . . only a couple months left to go . . .

Hubby has had a horrible day too, it's 9pm, he’s still at work the poor guy and he hasn’t even had time to eat . . . .

I am glad my two messy monkeys are both in bed and all I have to do tonight is put my feet up and watch some TV . . . I think I might go watch them sleep for a while cause that always makes everything better!

Have a nice weekend

No comments: