Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Missing My Lovies

So, hubby and the kids left a couple days ago for their vacation and a visit with my MIL in Florida. I thought it might be a nice little mini break for me and that I could have a nice rest but it has been the hardest thing. I knew I would miss them but I never anticipated just how much I’d miss them. They’re all I can think about. They return next week thank goodness (only 5 more sleeps lol). Apparently they’re having a great time doing lots of things, I say “apparently” because I have yet to receive any photo’s of my little darlings doing any of these fun things, husband really are no good at keeping moms informed.

I just came in from shovel the 30cm's of snow we got today, the neighbor was by earlier and blew the drive way so there wasn't very much but still my poor pregnant body aches LOL

No comments: