Sunday, December 15, 2013

A craft sale and my kiln

 My SIL invited me to sell some pieces at her dance studio. So I thought I would fire some stuff to bring with me.  Only, I have been having some technical difficulties with my kiln. (my husband broke a coil) so I had to pull a ring of my kiln out until I have time to put new coils in. Now I have less space in there.  I learned that my kiln is actually sold with two rings and the third was a custom order made by the previous owner. So removing the third ring wasn't an issue. 
actually like it better this way. It's much easier for me to load and unload and I can crank the power with out worry of tripping the breaker 
Anyway look what I pulled out of my new smaller kiln this Saturday. 
 The sale was fun! I sold an $8 dish, signed my youngest up for jazz class and met some really nice people :) 

No comments: