Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Potters apron

How cute is this apron and not at all girly IMHO. There is a slit down the middle so his pants remain covered while potting. This was so ease to make, it's simply three rectangles. . . Two for his legs and one for around his waist. Sew it all together and done.



I made an apron like this for myself as well and even got to try it out. I wasn't going to post a photo of what I had made cause I was going to surprise a knitter friend of mine (http://spinnerknits.blogspot.ca/) with one but it turns out she has one she got for her mom . . . So I guess I can share it here. Here are some yarn bowls I made, I really enjoy making these, of course I love sitting at my wheel but even the carving and matching the cuts to compliment the shape of the pot is fun. . . I think I did okay. I already have a few folks wanting to buy! Sure hope I don't mess them up when I glaze them lol

No comments: