Thursday, March 14, 2013

Who loves what

When I open the craft closet and ask out loud "what shall we do today?" I always know what craft my 3 year old will chose. She loves to paint, she tries new brushes, sponges, the other day she suggested she try a fork to see what it would look like. She has great ideas and has started mixing colours to see what would happen. She loves to use brown "it looks yummy like chocolate" she said when I asked why everything was brown. I love that she said that! It's a better perspective than what I was thinking :/ . I know I shouldn't have but last week I actually tried to hide the brown just so I could see what can come up with in other colours but of course I got caught and had to pull it out for her.







My older daughter loves to draw, she will spend hours, last week I gave her an art journal with a word or two she had to draw. She loved this challenge, it wasn't meant as a homework assignment but she did not stop until every page and the cover had something on it. She plans to colour this weekend.

The best friend one is supposed to be me, I thought that was so sweet of her to say until she add "see how I drew it bigger in the belly? "that's cause you aren't skinny like me" *giggles*

1 comment:

Spinner said...

oh the little punk! She knew that would bug you ;)